Friday, February 8, 2013

just my opinion...

lmfao do you even call this opinion idk what do we call this orz

okay this whole SHINee - EXO comebacks thing

To be quite honest, I wanted EXO to comeback first BUT :( aigh poor boys only performing MAMA
However I hate seeing comments of EXOfans ((cry not going to call them exotics bc ugly name))
No, I can accept their comments like "when is EXO's comeback bla bla"
But I hate seeing comments like " WHY SHINee ????!@111 why not EXO!!!!"
Some were like "SM didn't even give hints on SHINee comeback, why are the releasing SHINee's comeback first?????"

I can go --------- "Why not SHINee?" "What's wrong with SHINee's coming back first?"


HELLLOOO

SM announced SHINee's full length album on the day the boys came back with Sherlock, that is the day SM released the Sherlock MV which was BEFORE EXO's debut ????????
Yeah SM announced it on 22nd March 2012!

They were supposed to comeback with 3rd full album last year, but I don't know what happened they released the 4th mini album
That's why SM ~promised~ shawols for another comeback in the second half of the year....

And they were so busy with Japanese promos which I don't see a reason to do such promos... yea the album was pushed back --- with Soshi's comeback was also delayed...

And about the whole hints thing........they give hints ???

Okay I'm pretty sure everyone knows the thing they did with their fingers 20-2-2013
I have the feelings it's gonna be their Korean comeback but lmfao they posted it on Japanese mobile blog.......

BUT they boys changed their hairstyles -------- SHINee changing their hairstyles.......not really that common
Jonghyun tweets ----------- fixing sleeping habits to sleeping early and waking up early ---- that kind of gives it away ????? He have to wake up early for music shows ??

And ahhh and that vacation thing on MBC -------- their description was something like taking a break before preparing for their new album ??????

Key OBVIOUSLY me2 about him PRACTICING ?

So yeah I KNOW the teasers gonna be out this week ?

So I can't see how EXOfans are saying there's no hints on SHINee's comeback.....but oh well


seriously, why can't SHINee comeback first ? don't worry babes they are not going to promote long because freaking Fire they have to be in Japan after 3 weeks zzz
then you can have your EXO, well I am looking forward to EXO's comeback!

plus.. I have a feeling that EXO will do better than SHINee in terms of album sales but nope not performance lmfao SHINee's gonna be better in performing probably bc of experience hm