Thursday, March 21, 2013

YAY

They won again for Show Champion! I didn't expect it at all because I didn't know a group can get more than triple crown lol

Good to see the boys being all smiley yesterday ^_^

They are gonna perform Aside today on M!Coundownt can't wait!!!

It'd be very nice if they got Mubank and Inki this week but I didn't put high hopes because lmfao poor digital sales but Inkigayo hmmm the voting part is on their side now so...

Next week, Infinite will definitely win lol because no competition. Just like SHINee basically the boys have no competition...

And yea I can't wait for Chapter 2 but it seems that I have to wait a little longer ?
Because Jjong said Chapter 2 will be released in 2 - 3 months but they are going to have Arena Tour by then so yea I don't think so.
SM will probably release f(x) and EXO first then only Chapter 2..
Plus lmfao I don't really want them to compete with those groups coming back in April T_T
And I hope that I have money to buy at least 2 copies for Chapter 2 ;u;


One advice to Shawols, no please don't trend anything for Onew lmfao that will only attract people's attention.
The best thing right now is to tweet Onew encouraging words~
Netizen DON'T CARE about SHINee remember that!
They only pay attention to the boys when there's scandal. Since this is SHINee's first scandal ((Jonghyun-SSK scandal basically only affects Shawols)) I don't think the netizen will forget about it easily. 
But yea we could just ignore it~~~ They were never the ones supporting SHINee from the beginning this is not going to affect SHINee's career~~