Monday, April 22, 2013

130422 SHINee - Why So Serious? MV Teaser


Let me just share my thoughts on Jonghyun's absence in this video

I'm actually very very sad ? Considering that he's my second favourite member.
But didn't SM warn us that SHINee will be promoting as 4 ?
Okay fine, I was actually hoping that they filmed this earlier but they didn't so :-(

The thing now is people are asking SM to postpone this comeback....at first that was my thought too..why not postpone this comeback why must they do it now?

But SM Entertainment is a business no matter how you see it.
They have schedules to follow. 
Why not release EXO first, people might asked ------------- they are not scheduled to comeback now, I don't think they (SM) are ready in terms of the songs, the album packaging, and everything.

SHINee's comebacks on the other hand had been planned since last year, they have everything prepared so why not?

SM have like 7 active idols, one group/BoA need about 2 months to promote --- do you think one year is enough ? The thing now is if they postponed SHINee, they have to postpone other groups too.

I rather wait for Jonghyun to be fine to join the Arena tour and a possible full Japanese album ?

Seriously raging on SM won't work can we support the 4 boys trying so hard in filling Jonghyun's position ? Jonghyun worked on the album too. SM said he will be back after he is fully recovered. Let's pray for his speedy recovery for him to at least join one Why So Serious? stage ? It's possible ^_^

Don't forget to buy the album if you can~ Let's support the boys, fighting SHINee World~


I LOVE THE TEASER SO MUCH BY THE WAY~~~~