Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chapter 2 ?

So SFI posted here on the ~details~ of Chapter 2..
Somehow I doubted it ?
It's just that I don't know SM haven't really confirm anything ?
Especially on the dates etc, or even the tracklist ?

The ONLY thing SM said is that Jonghyun is recovery and they can't confirm how SHINee's schedules gonna be until he is fully recovered.
BUT there is a tweet saying that the boys were filming MV the other day
And no one actually knows if Jonghyun was there or not..

As for the tracklist....I thought Jonghyun mentioned that not all of the tracks in Chapter 2 were in Spoiler ? I don't know lol

And Instiz sMH LMFAO ? never believe anyTHING FROM INSTIZ
The site is like tumblr people can post freely there......................
I remember them posting fake SHINee's comeback teasers thinking it was real....
They posted a countdown for Dream Girl MV which turned out to be not real.........
Please everyone Instiz /is not/ a reliable site the only reliable thing reliable from Instiz is the digital chart.......I think 

Let's just wait.......it's just that I think it's too early for SFI to post that thing considering that they are SHINee's International Forum..