Saturday, April 27, 2013

SHINee - The Misconceptions of Everyone

This going to be a very long post I don't even know who's going to read but I have to do this because I am so annoyed with everyone lmfao

I will talk about this comeback first.

SM announced it on February that SHINee's going to comeback with 2 albums this year. One in February and another one in April.
SM artists will release repackage album after the full album, so technically it's the same except that SHINee's is chaptered ?

No, I saw A LOT of people ( other SM artists' stans ) complaining, whining on how it's unfair for SHINee to have 2 comebacks as they preferred their artist(s) to have the comeback first. 

Will people complain if SM used the word repackage instead of chapter ?

SHINee's Chapter 1: Dream Girl - The misconceptions of you have only 9 tracks while normal full album will have at least 12 tracks ?
Chapter 2 - The misconceptions of me have 9 tracks too. For repackage albums SM will normally add around 4 songs.
So basically SHINee releases 18 songs. And normal full album + repackage it's normally will have 16 songs.

SHINee only have like 2 songs extra ?
SM even used the same photoshoot for Chapter 2. They would have a new photoshoot if it's repackage ?

Do you see my point ?
The only fandom I can accept to complain is SONES because SNSD released a full album without a repackage ?

--------------

~WHERE IS JONGHYUN~ this is like all over their MV and MV teaser
PLEASE you can google it. 

And people want Jonghyun to join the comeback and asking SM to postpone the comeback.

Again, it's the nature of the album. It is the continuation of Dream Girl. If SM postponed it, it will not be released until next year probably......lmfao

SM have it all planned. It will be awkward for them to release the Chapter 2 next year using the SAME photoshoot they did for Chapter 1 ?

I'm sad that Jonghyun couldn't join the comeback, but it's better for him to rest, and I think it's best to just comeback with 4 of them.
Well it's not like they completely comeback as 4........we will still have the songs with Jonghyun's voice..
I love Jonghyun so much don't get me wrong T_T

--------------

sigh can we all just accept that SHINee is a ~contemporary~ boyband that probably will never go back to Ring Ding Dong/Lucifer era ?

I'm annoyed with people KEPT ON wanting SHINee to do those concepts AGAIN ugh
I've been seeing comments like this since the Sherlock era 

Go like other groups that keep on doing the same concepts stay away from SHINee 

and.........Why So Serious? is not GD's

--------------

Yea I want to talk about more things but this will do for now lol