Monday, May 27, 2013

5 Years Of SHINee

Ahh time flies.
Taemin was like 15 when he debuted and now he is an adult ?
How is that possible ?

I might not be with them since the very beginning but for one thing I know, I can never leave them.

Why SHINee ?
People might say every K-pop groups are the same and all, but you will only know when you stan a certain groups.

Here comes a biased post.
For me, as I mentioned lots of times before, I like SHINee because of their songs lmfao.
I was into K-pop in early 2009 because of all the hype on Sorry, Sorry and Gee era.
From there, I became a fan of Super Junior.
When I was on hiatus, I downloaded bunch of songs from groups other that SJ and yea I basically downloaded lots of SHINee because good songs lol
This was when I was stanning SJ and lmfao I'm pretty sure I listened to SHINee more than SJ.
And yea I listened to other groups too but lol blehhh

The thing about their songs is.. I don't know this might sound cliche as hell but yea.
I find that their songs sound so sincere ? I don't know.. the fact that I felt this even before I actually like them as a group is amusing lol
But I only felt it for the songs in their first album ; The SHINee World
And in 2013, I knew the answer why. They worked really hard for the album.
It's so amazing that I could actually feel their hard work. To be very honest, I don't really feel it in Lucifer. It's not that they didn't work hard on Lucifer lol it's just that they put their everything in The SHINee World.


And yes, I could feel it again in their third album!
Their 2013 comeback is so amazing, their title songs don't do justice but the songs generally in both albums are really really good I am so proud of them and also SM yea.
They ended the promotions with Jonghyun coming back to the group, and the 5th Anniversary Party and also the High Touch Event.
It's so perfect to be quite honest, I have never seen SM promoting their artists this way and I am so thankful to them.
I hope the outcomes are what they are expecting from SHINee and also SHINee World.


Another thing that I like about SHINee is that hmm how do I say this.........how they don't really do much of fan service and when they do it makes me extremely happy.
SHINee is probably the group that is the worst with fan service yea.
But in their 5th year they seem to be opening up little by little I love it!

Also, their relationship with each other.....they don't bother to tell people that they are close but somehow we know that they understand each other too well.
Onew and Jonghyun don't even follow each other on twitter but that doesn't mean that they are not close.
"It's not necessary to follow each other" - Onew
Bless.

I love how Jonghyun openly said that he wants the members to celebrate Christmas separately next year (this year).
If it was other groups they would say that they want to celebrate together forever yea.

But oh well again we could see this year they trying to be I don't know hmm "idol like"..how Onew said that they will be together for the next 500 years etc lol


To those who haven't buy their albums, please buy them when you can because they are worth the money!
And this can help them in getting all the end year awards!

They worked really hard for us that is the least that we could do T_T
"Everyone works hard, but SHINee works really hard. I was moved seeing it while shooting."
This was said by the director of SMTOWN I AM on SM's artists. He's not a shawol yea lol