Friday, May 17, 2013

:-)

This week is probably SHINee's goodbye stages on music shows. I'm not too sure tho. SM updates their schedule for music shows only up to this week.

Well anyhow, I know lots of shawols are upset that they didn't get any awards for the shows but tbvqh I am actually satisfied with Why So Serious? promotions overall ?
They got to sing the song live on radio shows ?
They covered up Jonghyun's parts so well on the shows ? (no offence but groups with perfect members performed worse than the 4 boys lol)

I know they wanted to win, we want them to win but let's be real Why So Serious? isn't cater for the public thus the terrible digital sales.
As for the physical album, hm it's not doing as good as Dream Girl but come one Shawols had to spend on both albums in two months.
I'm so proud of SHINee World tbh.
The voting won't really help, the most important thing that matters is their digital sales and we can't blame the Kshawols that it's not doing very good because the problem here is the song. Dream Girl did ~quite~ good on digital charts tho.

I love everything about their 3rd album promotions ( except that Jonghyun got into an accident :-( )
I love how SM did their very best in promoting SHINee every time not only in this promo yea
Oh well but I still think the worst decision SM ever made on SHINee was debuting them in Japan

Let's cheer for the boys for their performance tonight!!! ((would be better with Jonghyun :())))