Monday, July 29, 2013

^___^

I love love loveee the way SM promotes SHINee and f(x) for their comebacks!

I love how SM is actually /confident/ with their releases when it comes to SHINee and f(x) ^_^

SHINee had MelOn Music Spoiler and Naver comeback show
And f(x) just done with their Naver Music Spoiler~

tbqh
Of all the comeback songs from SM in 2013, I only like Dream Girl and Trap and Breakdown on the first listen!
As for f(x) lmfao I WILL ALWAYS LIKE THEIR SONG SO YEAH I LIKE RUM PUM PUM PUM?
I like I Got A Boy and Why So Serious? after I listened to them like 23129837 times then I got addicted
and....... I just couldn't get into Wolf for some reasons? I don't like that song at all? I have high hope for Growl SM PLEASE JEBAL

As for songs in the album..............for me......SM is NEVER WRONG with SHINee and f(x).
They always try new things with these 2 groups and at the same time making sure they don't sound too different? And yes it's only July but the albums that /I/ think that sound good from SM musically ------- SHINee's 3jib, f(x)'s 2jib and Henry's 1st mini~

And yes I listened to ALL SM releases this year ------

GOOD NEWS IS RUM PUM PUM PUM is no 1 on MelOn!!!
Can they pls get no 1 everywhere lol