Monday, February 3, 2014

^_^

Jonghyun's Blue Night will start today I'm so excited!

Also it seems that SM has lots of plans ahead (( for all their artists )) I can't wait tbh!

I love these SHINee's solo activities thing but I really want ot5 things too ?
Hm 

Onew with Law of the Jungle
Jonghyun with his daily radio shows -- and SM The Ballad ( I saw that Jonghyun and Taeyeon will have a duet for this and this will be the title song ) 
Key well he was the busiest last year with musicals and SHINee's activities but for now I think it's that unit with Woohyun?
Minho well he has a weekly show to host ^_^
and Taemin with Immortal Song


Onew and Taemin did OSTs early of the year --- their activities pretty much similar..

I love Jonghyun's the most tbh

ah can't wait for ot5? hmm 2nd week of February in Japan...