Tuesday, July 22, 2014

hi ._.

I'm done updating the schedule, truly sorry for the delay, but I have a life now T_T I am very busy I am sorry.
I don't want to just abandon the schedule idk I have been doing this since 2012 I felt terrible just thinking about stopping orz

Anyway!!!
Onew has started going out for schedules (YAY) his hair is getting very long smh.
There isn't much difference on SHINee's activities as general.
Key got into another musical - Zorro and Taemin is working hard on God knows what. lmfao looking at all the choreographers tweet about Taemin makes me very excited SM can you announce it already!!!!!


Jaewon - SM's staff/choreographer/concert director asked @smtownglobal for SHINee's encore concert twice already lmfao, SM just give him(((us)))) one and we'll shut up!

Also, the boys recorded The Ultimate Group the other day, I can't wait to watch it!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment