Sunday, August 17, 2014

~~~

DONEW UPDATING THE SCHEDULE OH MY GOD
By donew I meant done


I will not update Jonghyun's radio next year I am very sorry. It took a lot of my time orz

Ok let's START!

Nothing much about Onew he is still resting.
Jonghyun with his radio and he penned a song for Taemin! And his tweets about Taemin I just T___T Please support Taemin everyone~
Key is still active with TV shows and also his musical will be starting next month yay excited!
Minho is still active with Cool Kiz that means more football --- I read something about him joining the next sport but I am not too sure...
TAEMIN LEE TAEMIN!!!!! HIS SOLO!!! THANK YOU SM! Watch his MV let's increase the views

Last Friday the boys performed at SMTOWN ((( without Onew :( )))))))) but omg I am so proud of the boys I am so proud of shawols. They worked hard ;w;
We got the largest, well, extra fan sections! I saw other fans complaining to SM about the size of their sections.............truth it these sections were organized by respective group's Korean communities. So if your fandom got a small section, DO NOT blame SM. Shawols probably early than the others to be getting 4+ sections as compared to others!
But yay the shawols section was so pretty ^_^


I am tired I am very sorry I hope i could update their schedule more often T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment