Friday, September 19, 2014

140919~ shinee updates!

Not much tbh they are pretty much just Japan Korea Japan Korea lmfao

From the schedules it seems that Minho will be on this week and also next week's Music Core. I'm not too sure tbh. If he is, then he should be back tomorrow or on that Saturday itself. 
Minho and Jonghyun tho sigh they literally fly everyday.

Good news is Jonghyun will be replaced for two weeks starting from 22nd! I know fans will not like it but I think it's still okay? You can't expect him to pre-record all the time because it is a radio show. Blue Night is still Jonghyun's. Nothing's changed :)

I think...........today was the last episode of Star Gazing? I didn't follow that show lmfao. So less job for Key. We still have Zorro!

Taemin has finished with his promotions so he is pretty much free right now and Onew well he is jobless so yeah. By jobless I meant individual stuffs. Onew has been wearing a lot of expensive stuffs these days ._.

Japan Tour will start next week so YAY
More performances!

It seems that they will promote this new album a lot -- with the tours~
I really look forward to the tour~

Downtown Baby PV is out! I'm gonna watch it on the DVD smh it's all blocked

5 comments:

  1. OMG Idk how I came over here but thank you so much for your amazing work on keeping track on their crazy schedule! I'm super thankful that I found the complete list of their performance in 2013 here! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ GiraffeJoker thank you I tried my best ;;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I heard a rumor that shinee will held a concert in Singapore on 26th october 2014 (SWC 3 SINGAPORE).

    Is it true ?

    Sorry for my bad english.

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anon - hi! Nope it's not true ^^ they actually ended SWC last June (the one in Jakarta)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ natasha.

    thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete