Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hi!

Woa SHINee actually went to a lot of variety and also radio shows in Japan orz I didn't update any because I am not familiar with Japanese shows orz
I'm sorry orz

And the I will try my best to put up the 2015 schedules by today because idk if I could do it later lmfao


Anyway, Jonghyun's radio will be live today I think the boys will go back to Tokyo tomorrow morning since the next concert in on the 2nd. 3 days concerts at Yoyogi uhuuuu. 

Ahh few days ago Kim Yeonwoo mentioned Onew on radio (twice) and he called Onew when he was in Japan! It's so great that Onew is close with people like him ahhh and he helped Onew with his voice I am so thankful how do I thank him T_T And Yoo Heeyeol thanked Onew in TOY's latest album T_T 

This is Onew's phone call with Kim Yeonwoo :) Thank you so much translator!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all your hard work! Just wondering when the 2015 schedule will be up? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your hard work! Just wondering when the 2015 schedule will be up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you be able to upload the 2015 schedule?

    ReplyDelete