Sunday, November 2, 2014

SHINee to perform at Tokyo Dome!

I'm late to talk about it here but omg GUySY they are gonna perform at Tokyo Dome NEXT YEARRRR!!!!!!

This has always been what the boys wanted since they debuted in Japan, so I'm so happy for them, to be able to perform a solo concert in a such large venue! Just them, not SMTOWN, JUST THEM! Imagine the crowd later T_T
I really want to be there, to be one of the crowds ahh but I don't have anyone to go with :(

I'm planning to have a trip to Korea next year.....I don't think Japan is possible then sigh. But it'd be nice to witness such beautiful moments (more crying Jonghyun yes!)

Also, I guess I will continue to update their schedules next year lmfao. I really think I have to do it now that they are going to perform at Tokyo Dome ^_^ It will be up around December~ 

Ahh I am so happy for the boys!!!!!! Jonghyun cried yesterday after the announcement, and with the sight of him crying, Key cried too. Just like any other SHINee crying moments lmfao. It's so nice to see them crying at moments like this, even after 7 years. Well it's always the same person crying lol. But yeah it's nice, really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment