Monday, March 16, 2015

HELLO *waves*

Tokyo Dome was last weekend it was great?????????? I didn't go of course but WOW SHINee forever exceeding my expectations. How was that concert even possible?

Everything was great. Also, thanks to SM they are very creative with the light watch???? the fact that it changes color depending on who was singing?? I think they are gonna use it for the SMTOWN concert this weekend hmm let's see~

AND the sales of Your Number looking great right now? I don't think we'll surpass Kat-tun but 100k in 5 days?? YAY

AND the SHINee activities right now I love itttt. Onew with the web drama, Jonghyun with radio, Key to be the new MCountdown MC, Minho Music Core MC and Taemin in that MBC variety show~

Baskin Robbins, the SAEM~ 

AHHH I Can't wait for Korean comeback T_______________T


Updated the schedules~ 


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND THEY ARE COMING TO MALAYSIA AND IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment