Sunday, April 26, 2015

hello~

The boys are on the plane right now heading to Korea~ They attended a fashion show in Brazil. I am confused about the event but oh well lol. Sigh they must be very tired orz they got back from Thailand few days ago and went to Brazil the day after smh. Well they should arrive Korea tomorrow morning. 

I am so excited for their comeback?? They filmed their MV in Thailand (that's what people said). None of the boys is having dark colored hair right now? Well we can never know Key's since he's doing so good at hiding his hair orz but Onew's is pink, Jonghyun's is white, Minho has blonde hair and Taemin has white-purple hair~ I hope they hit daebak with this comeback! Tho the competition is really high, we can always work hard. Winning is not important to me but let's get the recognition! I hope the song is nice orz I think for now the visual is nice? I hope the get good concept and for SM to promote them well!

They will be having concerts next month and SM has added another date since 2 days were not enough for shawols orz I hope everything will go as planned! My prediction is something will happen  on the 18/5 that is after the concert and also 25/5. I hope the new album to be released on the 25th lmfao but let's see!!

Can the boys post something on their SNS uwu

No comments:

Post a Comment