Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Its HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOSxwEWFA4

The MV is just like SORRY SORRY.

nothing new. okay tipu. choreography baru lah.
But still I love it. :D

And Kyuhyun the new dancing machine 0.o you've improved so much mangnae!
hmm can't believe I would say this but I think I'm falling for EETEUK. HAHA

And Heenim! He danced throughout the MV! :D :D

Donghae
with the rose~ <3

Siwon
sangat sangat sangat handsome! SANGAT.

Just kind of disappointed there's not much of Sungmin though.

And Yesung too. He should be given more lines. Since he's not really a good dancer. Not that he couldn't dance, just not good enough compared to the others.

Shindong
! He's so cute. And he danced really good! I just want to ask what happened to his hair ??!

Ryeowook. He looked different. 0.o
Eunhyuk
hm him being my least favourite member, I didn't really see him in the MV. But I have to admit he's an awesome dancer!


But I really want to see all of them in the MV.

Hangeng
, Kangin and Kibum.

Especially Geng and Kangin.

I know, it won't happen hahah.

Terima je lah :)


Geng Geng Geng Geng Geng :( :(
he's my biased actually

No comments:

Post a Comment