Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Good Friend Of Mine


Nurul Ariffah No'man ppl!
I dedicate this entry to her.. because I miss her too much :'(

This girl right here, she's my classmate in KMJ.
One of the best friend I had there.

Well, she's the one that always with me from the very beginning (orientation week).

She's the one that always has the same thought as mine in almost everythin
g. It's like we share the same brain 0.o okay tak tipu je.
She's the one that always sat beside me during lecture.

She's the one that slept in lecture hall, and I have to pinch or massage her to wake her up.

She's the one that always be in my group in almost every assignment.

She's the one that always understands me the most.

She's the one that will be there whenever I cried.

She's the one that will always cheer me up when I was sad.

We like the same person
We hate the same person

We did almost everything together. KMJ people will know. Me and Pah pergi mana mana mesti sama sama :D

Still remember once ada orang tanya
"korang sekolah sama ?"
tak
"korang room mates ?"
tak

"korang duduk blok sama ?"
tak kitorang classmates je hehe

and there are people thought that I lived in Seremban too -.-" HAHA

Pah, rindu kau.
Pagi pagi message "turun sekarang ?"

or malam malam "lapar tak ? cafe B jom!"

and "petang ni pg kolam nak ?"

:(





No comments:

Post a Comment