Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ladies' Coach in KTM


"Is that really necessary ?"
Some people may asked. Especially men LOL

Well to me it is necessary!~
I'm a girl of course I said that.
Last Saturday I went to Mid by train.
Okay first time riding after they introduced them.
When I was waiting for the train there's this bunch of immature kids saying ;
"peduli apa aku koc wanita ke apa aku nak naik jugak"
LOL-ing hard.
Dia tak naik pun takut kot haha

Okay seriously this coach really helps.
I mean, my cousin used to experienced this sexual harassment by this one OLD man for god's sake!
Now, I think these cases can be decreased.
If only the guys are aware that these ladies' coach exist.
Because I really think some of them didn't.

There are lots of guys used the coach.
There are times when the workers there need to tell them it is a ladies' coach.
People should know it's all over the news kayyy HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment