Monday, June 14, 2010

Live Power Music ?

Is the title correct ? OTL
I'm not sure. This is one music program in Animax.
They aired Kpop live performances.
So today was Super Junior special.
They showed their performance from their debut till Sorry Sorry.
So I was really excited to watch it *GENG* LOL
But then when I watched it, I was really disappointed. :'(
The performances they showed = NO GENG T__T
You're the One - No Geng
Twins - No Geng. Okay there's him but just like a back up dancer T__T
Miracle - No Geng
Don't Don - there's him but.. the cameramen did not focus on him during his solo T__T
Marry U - No Geng
I can only see him in Sorry Sorry and It's You.
Okay he never misses those two songs.
AND AND AND THEY EVEN PICKED SUPER GIRL WITH NO GENG WTH
I am so disappointed.
This is all Geng's visa problems fault OTL
But oh well I will still be watching the repeats tonight and tomorrow
Its Super Junior right LOL

And every time Geng's not around, Hee wasn't there too.
Why eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment