Sunday, January 2, 2011

OH BTW LOOK AT WHO CAME TO THE CONCERT!

Look at these fanboys I see you Kyu and Hae :)

OHAI DONGWOON ♥

I'm not sure how many out of 10 members of SJ came.
Only Kyuhyun and Donghae I think.
Leeteuk said that he will go tomorrow.
Lol of course these 2 will come.. Kyuhyun once said if he gets to choose to be in other groups he would choose SHINee because they trained together ^^
And Hae well he's Minho's favorite hyung :D

And Beast came.
Doojoon, Dongwoon and Yoseob.. I'm not sure about the others.
Dongwoon is in 91line so yeah he would come.
Well all Beast seem good with SHINee but poor them they left the concert early :(

hmm MBLAQ.
I saw Leejoon and Mir I don't really know them btw.
Leejoon is like Onew's gay partner best friend and Mir is in 91line lol

SNSD Yoona, DBSK Yunho & Changmin came too!

The fans said they acted like fans screaming "SHINee SHINee" OTL



No comments:

Post a Comment