Sunday, January 2, 2011

This hating on Zhou Mi :(

Someone hacked Zhou Mi's weibo.
The hackers..... hm kind of using Geng's name..
The hacker posted something like " you're a gengfan ? i get irritated even by looking at Han Geng's name"
Not the accurate translation though.

Well when it was posted many Gengfans were really angry and hm they bashed Zhou Mi and all.
Zhou Mi managed to delete the entry and said that his weibo was hacked.
But well Gengfans went too far now they even threaten Zhou Mi.

I don't even know what is in their minds, really.
Will Geng be happy to see his fans being like this :(

And Zhou Mi hmm now he decided to stop using weibo what even.....
where can I get updates on him now :(

I really wanted to quit this fandom.
But these boys don't deserve any of these.
All of them.

Why bashed, why hacked, why don't you just ignore everything that you don't like.
lol I've been wanting to post this since this evening but I hold myself up.
But this is too much seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment