Friday, February 24, 2012

Can I Just

Talk about Block B ?

Okay so, I'm sure everyone knows what happened to them ? The things they did ?
Well here goes my opinion....orz you don't have to agree with me, this is my opinion.

I do think what they did in the interview is wrong, even though they are like that all the time ; playful etc but they need to know their limits.
I don't think 2PM is wrong for talking about it on twitter, it seems that everyone is hating on Nichkhun, it's not necessary ~.~ because I think they were right, they have been in the industry longer; they know.

To be quite honest, I don't think Block B needs to apologized 2384190 times, Zico shaved his head etc, it's enough.

But, I really think they NEED to actually stopped their promotions immediately and well basically stop appearing everywhere ?
I know, it's kind of wrong to ask them to stop promoting as the things they did wasn't really bad, well it's bad but yea
It's just that when you are on hiatus, people will eventually forget they things you did ?

Look at Big Bang, the things happened to Daesung and GD ; they went on a hiatus and now they are back, all eyes were on them.
Look at Kangin, SM stopped him from appearing on Super Junior's activities and he goes to army and right now I'm sure everyone is looking forward to his comeback.
Look at Jay Park, he went on hiatus, slowly he enters the Korean market.

It takes time.
It takes time for people to actually forget what they did.

Now that KBS, MBC and SBS have restrict their appearance on the channels.......
It's just hard.
They actually need to wait till the companies to take off the restrictions well God knows how long...

hmm

Ok I'm actually done.
Good luck to Block B, sob death petitions are really unnecessary :(
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment