Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 21 – Your favorite SHINee couple pairing

lol remember the otp talk I did but I never finished it orz

OK
so
well
actually

I ship all the pairings in SHINee T_T but yeah I'll try to list only a few...

Jongyu
Well this is like the pairing that I like the most. Sadly, they don't interact as much as they did before but yeah. They're dorks when they are together. And they are so good to each other like when Jonghyun said “Onew hyung’s heart is very fragile. If you want to bully someone, bully me instead.” I just ugh....

Ontae
sob Ontae is like the cutest pairing ever they creep on each other they way they stare at each other I just can't and yeah

Jongkey
oh wow these two. idk can people not ship them idk idk. They are dorks and sob I mean look at how Kibum always used Jjong's money etc. They have been close since debut days. tbh of all the pairings I think Jonghyun and Key are really close to each other.

Jongho
Can I just say I love Jonghyun with everyone lol these two omg idk

yeah I love Jongtae and idk Onkey too yeah Onho Minkey Taekey 2min lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment