Monday, May 7, 2012

lmao

Whenever I typed using my phone... the amount of typos I made lol. Well I deleted most of the things I typed using phone anyway. Because most of the times, I made those posts because yea idk ok lol whatever. Well I hope Onew will be okay tomorrow in Osaka sigh. Can he not make me worried lol. Since last year, his moods were upside down, he's okay during Sherlock but something is off but lol whatever, I hope he would enjoy the rest of Arena Tour sigh.

Oh anyway sakjfhksjadf so just now, I don't know but suddenly I feel like searching ljoetee on twitter. sklahfklasdh that girl already make ljoetee.com smh. I hope she is happy with her new fandom and stick to L.Joe lucky L.Joe fans. But yea I actually have not received my photobook yet, she didn't reply email bleh. I actually dislike the fact that she liked the video of L.Joe that she uploaded just now with OnewStyle account so yeah I saw the L.Joe account on my Youtube dash because I subscribed leejingee. But seriously tho, I felt like looking up for ljoetee on twitter and she actually started to active today lol. 

Bleh tbqh, yes OnewStyle was THE BEST Onew's fansite but omg the amount of new Onew's sites these days! Onewrang is really qt she's like a unicorn the way she edits Onew's pictures, and the littlest thing about Onew she noticed, I love her lol. And OneWayToU saklhjfsd to be quite honest, the amount of Onew fancams in Arena Tour is wayyyyyy more than other members! OneWayToU will release like one song per concert while others will only give few seconds of the concerts :( but yea. And 2 new OnTae's sites smh OnStyleTaem and Starryskylee can't wait for both of these sites to be active! Onew No Reason made a twitter account I'm so happy tbh! 

Seriously, OnewStyle and OnewSide left, lots more are joining now, so there shouldn't be a problem! But yea lucky L.Joe's fans. They kind of idk ~happy~ because ljoetee took good pictures of L.Joe as if like L.Joe never really have good fansites but yea. OnewSide left for B1A4 members idk who, but OnewSide's pictures aren't that good~

You know, SHINee were the first to have these kind of photos. Very high quality pictures, because their fans are noonas, working noonas. So they are ~rich~. I've read somewhere....there's this one time a noona wanted to buy a camera and she went to the camera shop and asked for the best quality camera and the seller was like "you must be a SHINee's fan".
And even in 2010, SM did post a notice in SHINee's website asking the fans to stop taking pictures in places that they weren't suppose to take pictures. They did anyway.

After all the HQ pictures of SHINee, all other fandoms started to have the best camera to take HQ pictures, and now everyone has HQ pictures yea look at EXO lmao Baekhyun has like idk 20+ fansites ?

I still remember when lots of ELF were jokingly said "can we hire shawols to take Super Junior's pictures" yep to that extent.

Why am I talking about this now orz