Tuesday, May 8, 2012

;A;

So you know the things going on between Onew and Jonghyun.. Lol I don't know what exactly but seriously, yes they are awkward with each other these days? Well not these days, since their Japanese debut. It's been awhile since they really interacted with each other. Okay it's not like they completely ignored each other, but some moments just.. weird ? 

They don't really interact with each other during SWC2011, well yeah butt slapping etc but that's when it involved all the members. There's never Jongyu moments, most of them are OT5 moments. 

And in SHERLOCK promotions sigh, there's little bit of ~Jongyu~ moments I was really happy to see those. Onew didn't talk much in SHERLOCK cycle, and Jonghyun being Jjongtizen, he read everything on the internet I'm sure he knew about that Onew bullying, and towards the end of SHERLOCK promotions Jonghyun was being so obvious and asked Onew to explain everything ((Jongyu moments)).

Yeaa, and in this SWC2012, I couldn't help but to notice their awkwardness :(
They don't really hold hands during the ending :( You know, their positions -- Onew-Jonghyun-Taemin-Minho-Key ?
Yes everyone will be holding hands, but Onew and Jonghyun :( Onew hold hands with the dancer everytime :( Okay I'm not making this up but yeah I watched pictures and fancams from different concerts :(

BUT TODAY, someone said they held their hands! Want pictures tbh!!!!!!

tbh, I think something happened between them and everything is fine now, but they actually need time to be close again ? I don't know. Well, Onew wasn't really interacting with anyone anymore. Whenever I saw ~Ontae,Onkey~ moments I feel so happy, but I'll be really really really happy if I saw ~Jongyu,Onho~ moments ;_;