Thursday, May 10, 2012

sigh

Onew's fans.....
They have reached their limits tbh.

So MBC aired the second part of Weekly Idol smh Onew's fans.............

Well the MCs asked the members to pick the most good looking member and well all the members rejected Onew without really saying much.
They started off with Taemin --- he was like "ahhh you know it already" to Onew while to other members he examined their faces and chose himself eventually.
Minho rejected everyone without saying anything [screamed at Key's face lmao so cute!]
Jonghyun he skipped Onew and Key....rejected Taemin and approved Minho so he picked himself as second.
Key he was like "no" to Onew and he said that well the other 3 members are more handsome than him.
Well I don't know if MBC cut Onew's part or he wasn't asked to pick anyone lmao 

I see no problems here tbqh. Onew's fans are butthurt at the fact that the other members rejected him smh

seriously tho
why are you guys like this

sigh 
tbh I am more concerned that they cut OnKey's part omg they released 29472947 teaser pictures of OnKey and they cut the part ???!
and the fact that none of the people in the show really paid attention to Onew's sangtae...well I guess only his fans will pay attention to him orz
because his reactions whenever he was not chosen were really funny! 

to be honest I haven't watch the full show --- only Onew's cut lmao
patata subbed the show already I think -- going to watch it tomorrow because busy :(

oh yay today will be their 3rd SWC2012 in Osaka! The 7th show! 13 to go!!!


and then their full album comeback!


I heard that DBSK, Super Junior and SNSD will make a back to back comebacks ? Can't wait tbh!
And I need f(x)'s comeback :(


sigh with all these big names comebacks SHINee will never get their daesang :(----- lmao I only worried about SM's artists lol suju and snsd :( 


it's okay I hope they will get bonsang hmm