Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello~

Can I leave the SHINee World ? As for now the answer is definitely no.
I just finished my first paper today, 5 more to go, but I can't help to post this. Wish me luck ;_;

Well, when I see people left SHINee, I can't help to love them more :(
Yeah I still love Onew a lot more than other members, but hm yep lol

Okay let me get this straight, so yesterday people were fussing about how Soul & Sense (Jjong's fansite) went to other fandom.
Let them be. Seriously. Everyone come and go. 
I was a Super Junior fan ngl.
I looked for their pictures everyday just like what I did with SHINee.
SHINee's fansites' masters could be from other fandom too ? And changed to SHINee's fandom when SHINee debuted or something.
One thing we must understand, the masters are in Korea, the get access to the K-idols activities in Korea easily...............and SHINee is not in Korea smh 

tbh they are actually a lot more people left, but why do you people only care about fansites' masters ?
Ok can we not talk about people that left, but new fans that coming in ?
SHINee is lucky tbh, they still get new fansites after 4 years debuting, which is I think quite rare.
Like onewol, onstyletaem, starryskylee, keylovely, keyweming and more they are all new :)
And Onew's fansite "everything" is back ;_; I love everything so much, the last time i saw her was last year idol champ during the Chinese New Year yup a year ago.
Well sorry that I'm only familiar with Onew's fansites ;_;

Well yesterday, people were fussing about Soul & Sense, MPJH and ontamnew.
Ok MPJH left like idk since January so she probably wasn't interested anymore so what's the point of staying in the fandom, not sure about S&S but Jjong's fansites are all good so yeah let her go.
As for ontamnew, she denies it, right now, I believed her, but even if it's true come on, her pictures aren't that good ~.~ Onew and Taem have a lot more good fansites!

Remember, people come and go, were they born to only stan SHINee ? No.
I might left SHINee as what I did to SJ ? You might left SHINee for other groups ?
No one knows.
What I know now, I still like SHINee and still want to wait for their full album this year~
AND STOP BLAMING SME, they did their best for SHINee and all of their groups~
SHERLOCK was amazing to me ;)
Let's support the boys, and stop caring about others. Just like what Minho always said, let's make good memories ;)

So cheer up!
Let us all enjoy all their new Taiwanese variety shows! 
And omg Onew and Jonghyun walked together yesterday I feel so happy!
And I think there's a new Jongyu fansite ? Hope it's true~

Have a nice day!