Thursday, June 28, 2012

lol

MNET do you have to be this obvious ?
What's the point of asking people to vote when you already have the winner ?

Gosh I won't be this pissed if SHINHWA won but Trouble Maker ?

smh 
Gary didn't get the Variety Star....lol

I think SUJU and TTS will win something hm
Why did SM even bother to have good relationship with MNET lol

Damn SHERLOCK was choreographed by Tony Testa SHINee performed that perfectly every time and the award is given to Hyuna who can barely sings ugh
Fine she's cute I don't hate her lol it's just the votessssssssssss 
but ugh Performance is SHINee's category omg stupid judges

It's okay lol Key is at one of the SM's staff wedding right now this is more important~
Wondering if the other members go to the wedding too or not hmmmm

And anyway, the boys will pre record Music Bank tomorrow at 12pm and I think they won't be on the show live too because they will fly to Japan for their concert in Hiroshima on the 30th~
I don't think they are gonna win the half year award because yea there's Taetiseo and 2AM and all so yeah.
They are not good at digital sales so :( but I'd be very happy if they won! It's just that the possibility is too thin and they won't be around etc

orz
I hate MNET lol