Saturday, June 9, 2012

ke

Ke SHINee is boring I have to post about them

EHHHHH waittt
so uhm the day before yesterday ? Onew followed After School's Jungah on twitter.

TBQH when I saw that he followed her at that twitter activities my heart literally DROPPED
I never really get jealous when Onew interacts with girls.
And I actually like it when he talks to other girls well except that girl from Kara, hmmm Seungyeon not really sure her name.

But uhm ye this is the first time I actually got jealous lol
No, not because she's in After School man Onew and Lizzy were so cute together in Thailand and I love it.

It just that Jungah is his ideal type lol

But then, when he followed her, I really wanted him to tweet her, and when she followed him back Onew tweeted her and he was like ~Noonaaaaaaaa~ I was like omg you are so cute so yeah please just follow whoever you want I don't care anymore

Crying Onew is so qt tweeting to her T_____T
Jungah is so pretty sob ;_;  

lmao in 2010 Onew said Jungah is his ideal type, that actually gained lots of interest because he never really specifically mention his ideal type.
Once he said he likes Yoona from that one CF
There's one time he said he likes girl with pretty voice pretty hands
And one time he said he likes uhm Beyonce
Or he likes the DJ who interviewed them
ye

but yeah in one interview he actually said After School's Jungah sob
She's 6 years older than Onew, tbqh I think SHINee will all get married with women older than them bc Noona Neome Yeppeo lol jk

And yea after he mentioned that I actually noticed that he usually gets excited when he saw After School 
Like when After School performed, he will be so excited
Or when that Idol Sport in 2010, he had to go back early than the others because of Rock Of Ages and he went to say good bye to After School members sob so qt
And he chose Lizzy as his partner and cheerleader in that Chinese New Year special in Thailand when his partner throughout the show was actually Seungyeon lol

sob Onew is so qt ;_; want him to have girlfriend ;_; 

oh and btw, Onew...............you should choose the right time to approach her I mean the things going on with After School right now, and Kahi graduating sigh