Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vote for SHINee at MNET's 20's Choice!


They are in the 20's Performance category~
They are currently leading but the percentage of the votes is dropping so guys vote!

lmao the way MNET did the nominees
Big names will never be in the same category except for that Global Star
SUJU vs SNSD ;_;
idk I changed my votes every time bc I like both groups :(

ah and you need to vote for all categories to ensure your vote counts!

My votes
Drama star male - Seunggi lmao I only know him
Drama star female - Sekyung bc hot and Jonghyun 
Movie star male - lmao idk I just clicked randomly bc nugus
Movie star female - Suzy bc ye Suzy
Trendy Music - TaeTiSeo bc SM biased ye I like Twinkle
Online Music - T-ara yep 
Performance - Ulala Session lmao jk SHINee oppas bc Sherlock choreo is perfect
Band Music - Daybreak bc idk I like the band's name judging CNBLUE is not in the category
Sport Star - that girl bc she's the only girl
Variety Star - Gary bc funny
Gag Character - Brave Guys dunno why
Style - Sooyoung bc goddess
Global Star - ;_; nuuuu SJ/SNSD I have 2 twitter accts so yep
Booming Star - Ailee bc Ailee is perfect ye
Upcoming 20's - Sulli bc qt and SM ye
Social Artist - Hyori and Siwon yep I voted 2
Click - Reverse! Weird Cooking bc Jonghyun and she likes SHINee ke

but ye vote for SHINee guys~ want them to win lots of things this year sob

ah you can vote using your twitter/facebook account~