Sunday, June 10, 2012

slakfjklasdfj

I'm so busy but ugh f(x)'s album was released digitally yesterday and all the songs are really good T____T

I love Electric Shock so much pretty sure they are the only group that can pull such song! lmao remember last year when they sang 4minute sang their Pinocchio badly and they did really good with 4minute's Mirror Mirror lol but ugh I know there's no group can really do this song can't wait to see this live!

Please I really hope they will win any of the charts with this song

And yup all the songs in the album are good and I can't tell which song they are gonna sing in their comeback stage because all songs are good T____T

oh btw don't forget to vote for SHINee for MNET well apparently VIPs Shinhwa Changjos and idk khj's fans are collaborating to vote for their artists sob T__T

Damn I hope SHINee will win T___T

SIGH someone please buy me f(x)'s physical album :c