Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hmm

I'm so glad that SHINee didn't use twitter like other idols did.

I mean they didn't use it for selcas --- except during Arena Tour, when we got Jonghyun's selcas for almost all the concerts lol
They didn't use it to greet the fans --- Onew never did, the one time Jonghyun mentioned Shawols was when Minho's teaser pictures came out and yeah, he never like --- thanks shawols bla bla, never. Oh and recently the fansites thing. 
Most importantly they don't express their personal feelings over stuffs on twitter.

Just yesterday, Siwon and T-ara got criticised because of their tweets.
Well, I'm always disturbed by Siwon's tweets ngl, I don't know there's something about his tweets that makes me..............well nevermind. At least he tried to make the Nichkhun things better, whether it works or not I don't know.
I never really follow T-ara, so...........lol

Jonghyun's twitter so far......
Dogs, manhwa, his sister, pizza, Kibum, drawings, he thought he was being hacked but he actually wasn't, more dogs, Roo, 4 set selcas, funny pics of him, stupid things he found on the internet.
Yup

Onew's twitter.....................................................
hm foods, noonas, hyungs, shrimp, convos with friends, jellyfish, his phone fell on his face (it hurts a lot tbqh I had a mental breakdown too), putting bios on location and location on bios or idk just weird bios and locations...., jungah lmfao joking, stuffs that nobody in this world understands 
Yup

I mean they never really tweet personal stuffs lol

When Jonghyun made a twitter, lots of K-shawols were worried, because well idols tend to get bashed for their tweets, then Jjong started to tweet nonsense lmfao and well Jonghyun is a netizen, he knows shawols are worried ^_^

Oh and I remember following other groups on twitter.....
U-kiss Soohyun, Kisseop, Eli......Beast Doojoon, Yoseob, Dongwoon....FT Island Hongki, Kara Nicole 


I unfollowed all of them lmfao, I'm so close to unfollow Leeteuk and Siwon but I don't know, I used to really like Suju so I don't know I really can't unfollow them.

-------------

Anyway Key posted me2day but I'm lazy ^_^

I love how SHINee always go out whenever they have concerts overseas, and never really got caught, so I think they had fun!