Thursday, July 26, 2012

T_T

So, I listened to Sherlock album just now.........

I realised that Sherlock is such an intense song even without the choreography, SHINee is so perfect T_T

And I'm still butthurt over the fact that they cut most of Onew's parts in both Clue and Note when the mixed them ugh

And still sad that they didn't sing Alarm Clock and Honesty in SHINee World 2 T_T

Anyway lmfao yesterday for the first time in my life I dreamed about .......... Onew.
Guess because people were talking about his car yesterday lol so yeah I had a dream about him talking about his car to me ide

His taste smh that is one ugly car, but I got a strong feeling that it has sentimental value to him ? 
Because it is such an old car, not really old but still old
I don't know how the market for BMW in Korea, but they are sure expensive here, but then again, I don't think his car is really that expensive now........but I don't know really.
Hee he has black tinted windows all over.

Key gonna be a special DJ in Sukira today and the boys gonna perform in Yeosu again tomorrow!

OH AND TAEMIN GONNA BE IN INKIGAYO WITH BOA OH YEAH