Sunday, August 26, 2012

^_^

I remember the first time I saw SHINee on TV, it was on channel[V]

Well, I saw their A.Mi.Go MV lots of time, I didn't change the channel because Minho is cute, and I actually have soft spots for Kpop
But then again, I don't know any groups, I only watched random Kpop MVs like Big Bang's ( I cried when I watched Haru Haru MV --- without knowing what is Big Bang orz )
Anywayyyy, lol onew I meant...........one day I came across to SHINee's fan meeting in Thailand.......on channel [V]
And I was really really really impressed with their live singing that I told my sister --- "this group is soooo good in singing and dancing!!"
AGAIN I didn't know SHINee's existence that time --- the only thing I know is that this five-member group is amazing

Then yeah I forgot about them bla bla
Suddenly Super Junior came to my life T_T
then there's Juliette comeback
then Ring Ding Dong
then Lucifer

then here I am, stanning the most amazing guys T_T

tbh, saying SHINee eat CD is understatement because they are better than CDs!
lots of groups are good in live singing, but not many are pleasant to listen too

AND onew's voice T________T
his voice is one of a kind
when the OST of FYIFB came out, my cousins are all in my house
i listened to it in front of them........one of them was like "onew's song ?"
i was like "yeah...how did you know?" 
she said that it's easy to recognise his voice and yeah my cousins can only recognise onew's voice in shinee's songs lol

..but jjong's is recognizable too........right ?

im a shawol, i know all of their voices, it's sad T_T