Sunday, August 26, 2012

orz

EMI didn't release any teasers today, probably because it's Sunday ?

Onew is so cute in KBS Entertainment Weekly T_________T
And he got lots of airtime compared to the previous ones~~
I miss him where is he now :c
Taemin's aegyo in the show tho, his gag sense is improving. But then again Entertainment Weekly is always the place for Taemin to do his aegyo orz

Omfg Jonghyun is the cutest, Minho is the cutest sob
I love how Jjong still picked on Minho about that "I'm a diaper" thing! It's been 4 days, he probably not over it lmfao
tbqh my dream was to watch For You In Full Blossom with Jonghyun it must be fun T_T

AHHH EVERYONE should watch J-Min's debut stage on Inkigayo!!!! I got goosebumps for every notes she sang tbqh!
She's so sooooo good, I wonder what took SM soooo long!!

lmfao, I see people were like "Taemin again ?" in BoA-Taemin stages for Only One. 
YES TAEMIN AGAIN, he's better than any of your faves, ha haa haah aha aha
Well they are all good actually but I don't know, I watched BoA-Luhan.......Luhan is a good dancer, but there's no chemistry between Luhan and BoA so.....
so as for now I like Taemin and Yunho.......
My personal ranking is Taemin....Yunho....Sehun....Hyukjae....Luhan...yep

I miss Onew..........