Friday, November 30, 2012

OK GUYS

So votings for MelOn Awards and Seoul Music Awards have started hmmm unfortunately we, overseas fans cannot do anything about the votings as well, only Koreans are allowed to vote!

But oh well good thing on the overseas fans part as we can reduce fanwars.............?
The MAMA votings sMH
SHINee is in Hong Kong, hopefully they will bring back something ? #prays

Back to the point lmfao I just can't stay at one topic
So
Hm
You can see the current results for MelOn HERE and Seoul Music Awards HERE for Bonsang and HERE for Inkisang (popularity...?) 

Okay the least we could do for MelOn is to watch the Sherlock MV so jebal!! You can just mute the video or something, I mean I'm sure you people online hours in a day, so yeah play the MV while you are at it, come on Sherlock is a good song.
YT views will contributed to 40% of the results I think, while the 60% is for votings!
Well I know Psy will definitely win this because of YT views, but we could try right!



Good luck to Kshawols, btw! I'm pretty sure this round votings will use up lots of money...........:(



UHM OKAY LET'S WATCH THIS