Sunday, December 2, 2012

Best Dance Performance (Male) - SHINee!!!

lmfao what do we do with SM's pics quality.................

Anyway, congrats!!
I knew they were gonna win because they actually went to Hong Kong lol~

Winning the award
Onew's outfit tho orz
Aw Minho telling Taemin to go infront ;_;

Performance Lucifer (with EXO) + Sherlock
Aw Lucifer with EXO 17 people dancing to it I just klahdajks
Sherlock is perfect T_T
It's not fully live I think, I mean I heard the backing vocals, but they have their special mics on it's just up to them to sing or to lip sync lol
BUT UGH FUCKING CLUE THAT JJONG'S PART I JUST WHY
I never thought that they will remix Sherlock bc it's already a remix and the dance steps
But they actually did parts of Clue ;u;
So they will perform like this for end year events too right
BUT UGH THE CAMERAMEN WHY
and I watched fancams orz Lee Taemin......he took off his gloves and he was so into the dance during's Jjong's scat and his mic was not in place orz

Dress rehearsal!!
THEY SOUND SO GOOD
Onew at the last chorus how did you do that ughhhh
lmfao Onew and his shoelaces