Thursday, November 1, 2012

sigh babies

yea I wanted to post an entry this morning on.............
hmmm I wanted to say that I hope they didn't announce anything about the new single during their showcase today
Plus SNSD released an MV for their single Flower Power
So I was really really worried about SHINee
lmfao I was right
The announced it just now, seems that it's gonna be a ballad ?

OH AND fucking SM/EMI
They released the Japanese Arena Tour DVD too
I'm going to say goodbye to the DVD because no money like seriously but yea I'll try to buy their single
I have 3 weeks to save money, I think yea, I might buy their official diary so yea no foods for the rest of my life I guess lol

Well anyway they look good in the showcase today, another showcase tomorrow~

Artist = $HINee
Genre = J-POP

I mean
yea

sigh please SM where's the promised 3jib ?
I rather spend money on their Korean album than Japanese :(

Now that they have 3 singles ---- Sherlock, Dazzling Girl and whatever 1000 this new single is called...........................they should be releasing the 2nd Japanese album soon right ? :(