Monday, November 5, 2012

So...

The WBS Kpop Storm in Malaysia is cancelled.
I'm not gonna lie, but I was really hoping for it to be cancelled.
The weather, paying so much money only to see SHINee performing 4 songs ?

But then again, I pity those shawols who have done so much for this concert :(
Hm informing us so late siGH

well then, I'm going to class tomorrow then, hoping for the organizer to refund us soon :(
So that I can use them on SHINee's new single + official diary hm

sIGH SHINee will never come here :(

Anyway Onew and Minho went for Star King recording today, it's been awhile right
Both of them used to go to Star King lots of times back then~
lmfao you know, when JongKeyTaem went to StarKing last year wait was it this year.....yea people were saying they looked like triplet --- always together
but today lmfao Onew was hanging around with KWill well they are close and Minho with some other people
sigh Kshawols are saying that there's a lot of Onew Sangtae moments I hope SBS won't edit him out :(
CRIED THAT PIC OF ONHO gives me hOPE tbH

Key went out (today?)

No news about Jongtae orz