Monday, September 30, 2013

SHINee to release 5th mini album "Everybody" on October 14th!


Yes I had a feeling it's gonna be today! I even had a dream about this yesterday but it was not a good dream :c 
SM did the right thing by releasing Taemin's teasers first. But I still think they shouldn't release this early in the morning. 
Well the teasers look good for now! 

You know I actually didn't want this mini before...
But looking at people's reactions at the rumours that SHINee might coming back makes me want SM to release it just to annoy other SM fandoms ha ha ha

The boys released Dream Girl - EXO fans raged
Why So Serious? - f(x) fans raged
Everybody - Sones raged

I don't get why
SHINee released their 3rd album and 5th mini this year ----- Hellllllllo hm Dream Girl and Why So Serious? have the freaking same photoshoot and SM didn't even bother to make a new album for their repackaged they just put both DG and WSS in a box! 

And Sones do you guys remember SNSD released their 2nd album and 4th mini in 2010. And they had 3 separate photoshoots for Oh! and RDR. And they released Hoot too.

Please think before you talk

But oh well whatever thank you SM! ^_^