Tuesday, September 24, 2013

updates!

The boys didn't do much these days but oh well there's still things going on ?

Firstly, Jonghyun omg??????? He will be featured in IU's new album. He composed and also wrote the lyric the song I'm so excited! With all the things going on with IU I hope people won't pick on Jonghyun and really really hope things will be better for IU :( It's been awhile now people should get over it T_T I love how Jonghyun and IU are good friends and Jonghyun still helps her despite all the things happening now ;u;

And hm Jonghyun finally learned how to ride a bicycle few days ago and he has been going to SM building using a bike I'm just so proud of him??? Ah but they had been practicing for the new album till night it's worrying that that he went home alone ;n;
Onew rode a bike to SM once in July or June before right? 

Ahh did you guys read the translation of Jjong's tweet about his bicycle the other day??? He's so great I hope he found a name for his bike already!

Key posted a message at official site yesterday thanking fans for his birthday wishes and he said he's working hard for the new album and well the boys have been in and out of SM building for few days already so I guess that new mini album is legit and now we just have to wait whether SM going to release SNSD/SHINee first. But I read somewhere EXO gonna release a single ? I don't know what's their plan. And there might be a new Super Junior sub unit too ? Let's just wait please take this with grain and salt but SHINee/SNSD might be true..

ANNDDD everyone should watch WGM Taemin Naeun chuseok special!!!! The boys are so funny, Eunji's appearance is a good idea tbh!

Minho just finished the press conference for his new drama he's not going to be the lead actor but I hope he gains lots of experience through this and be a better actor!

Taemin records WGM, Key with his musical, Minho with his drama, Jonghyun he looks like he is enjoying his life, and Onew... I don't know much about him but oh well I like it this way~

And!!! their interview with Arena Homme+!!! Can everyone please read it! I haven't found Key's tho...I hope he didn't say things he's not suppose to say lol

One thing for sure all of the boys are working hard for the new album and went back home late at night everyday ;n;
I don't really want the album but oh well it's SHINee!