Tuesday, December 17, 2013

good news~

SHINee made it to the Billboard World Album Artist Chart here!
They also made it to the IZM 2013 Top 10 albums here! Also, they are the only idol group listed! But then again IZM always gave low rating to idol groups -- except SHINee yea.
I guess album sales don't count this time eh?

Jonghyun tweeted about The Wizard just now, I am so excited? The way he phrase his tweet, I guess we should just let go about that ilbe users thing? We are better than them that's for sure SHINee World!

The boys will be performing on Music Bank this week for Music Bank end of the year show! That is a day before the concert~

Taemin is set to have an OST for the drama The President and I, the one with Yoona in it. His song was used for the ending credit in yesterday's episode. The official release of the song is yet to be confirmed by SM.

Key had his first appearance for The Three Musketeers musical! He looked so cute today --- well based from preview pictures from fansites noonas!

Jonghyun and Minho seemed to have good times yesterday watching The Hobbit! 

As for Onew -- as usual I don't know probably resting. Ah we didn't even get birthday selca? nah it's okay I'm used to it!

but we all know all of them are actively practicing for the concert!

Yea that's about all

So basically their schedule for now would be
20th - Music Bank
21st - The Wizard
24th & 25th - BMU JAT + Xmas Party
27th, 29th, 31st - KBS SBS MBC music festivals~

I think they will join that SM party on the 23rd but I'm not too sure about that...