Friday, December 13, 2013

SHINee nominated on GDA and SMA!

Well I expected this duh--

I will talk about GDA that is the Golden Disk Awards --- Nah I just saw people saying it's Gayo Daejun Awards no lol

So SHINee is nominated for Disk Award and also Popularity Award.
GDA messed up their translations at first, thus you will see people complaining why SHINee is not included in the Disk Award -- when they are actually nominated.
All 5(?) SM artists are up for the Disk Award and Popularity Award-- GG, SHINee, f(x), EXO and Henry
GG and EXO are up for another award that is the Digital Bonsang.
I don't care about other non SM artists sorry

Ok here how it will go
GDA will named a long list for Disk and also Digital Bonsang nominations.
They will decide 8 teams for each categories to get the bonsang based on 20% voting, 20% professional judges and 60% sales.
Once the teams got the Bonsang they will compete for the Daesang --- which I don't really sure how GDA gonna choose it...?
I guess it's solely based on sales................? I don't know really.

I don't expect SHINee to win Daesang at all lol but they will at least get the Bonsang?

As for the popularity award it is 20% professional judges and 80% voting.
I don't know why is professional judges needed for popularity award????????
SHINee got the award whenever they are nominated tho --- I personally think it's a waste of money to vote. 
I don't know if Kshawols are up for voting again this year hm
-----------------------------------------------------------

As for SMA that is the Seoul Music Award, they don't separate the Disk and Digital --- which is better lol 
I don't know but I hate that 2 days GDA thing yea

The concept is the same there will be 10-12 teams that will receive the Bonsang and the winners will be up for the Daesang
However the Bonsang will be decided by 20% voting on app, 10% sportsseoul popularity, 40% physical+digital sales and 30% professional jury

For popularity award the winner will be decided 100% voting on the app.

The kshawols are focusing on the popularity award since it is 100% voting. SHINee is 7th on the bonsang voting. They are leading for the popularity award --- fighting with B1A4.
The popularity award will normally be awarded to 2 teams so yeah
I don't really know what is that sportsseoul popularity but I guess it's that musicstar.sportsseoul.com thing?
If it is that thing then we don't have to be worried SHINee has been no.1 for 16 weeks in a row orz

I have hope for Seoul Music Award???????????????????????
----------------------------------

but lol honestly I don't believe in the relevancy of all these award shows anymore
I used to --- but not anymore

I hope SHINee is nominated in the Korean Music Award tho..
Chapter 2 so great it's sad that SHINee is only nominated for Chapter 1..