Friday, December 6, 2013

SMTOWN Week SHINee 'The Wizard' Promotional Video


I won't be going but I'm so excited!

The SM Global Package for SHINee World is the only one that sold out!
Yea it's because they only have one concert but yay!!
And I think it's sold out on GMarket too or yea limited tix left..
I heard SM is adding around 300 tix for each concerts?
Probably not SJ -- well I know they have around 1000+, but I don't think that's bad considering they have 2 concerts
Please never compare with Japan...
I think the tix sales for SJ is not bad at all people should stop freaking out

Ah I'm just sad that SHINee won't be around on Christmas for f(x) and EXO's first concert T_T

lmfao at these fans telling SM to give their artists rest on Xmas when Koreans don't celebrate Xmas like any other countries..
And SHINee is having a concert in Japan on the 25th with a party too after the concert for 321 event???
I don't understand why did they make them on the same day.....

Idk yea you're sad your artists have to work on Xmas bla bla
but be grateful they are still in Korea on Xmas
SHINee been celebrating Xmas as celebrities for 6 years --- but only celebrated Xmas in Korea once in 2009..