Tuesday, December 3, 2013

treasures

Check this page out~

To be quite honest, yes there are a lot of other albums that did really well in 2013 in terms of sales but I really think SHINee's were not that bad -- it's totally normal to have other people sell more?

Right now I don't really hope for GDA --- since there are around 4 teams (including solos) that sell better than SHINee.
I'm hoping for SMA since they have professional judges? This is why even with great album sales, Super Junior was able to get Daesang at SMA only in 2011. And they have never gotten any Record of the year award. But then again not everyone in the world has the same taste as I am ;; I really think SHINee's 3rd album is the most solid album in 2013.

Other than GDA and SMA I couldn't think of any other award shows..............ahhhhhh there's Gaon Awards.....
I don't have hopes for Gaon tbh lmfao

I think winning don't really matter what really matter is we appreciate their hard works in 2013 and enjoy every moments?
The thing is I can really see that they're trying to show us that they are happy.