Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 GDA SHINee


Their performance is so great omg ?
They were praised by K-netizen yesterday for their live singing! CDNee indeed!

They received 3 awards --- the most awards receiver of the night ^_^ But lmfao just some random awards tho...

As I said earlier --- these days, Golden Disk Daesang is not relevant anymore to me.
Previously, people sell lots of albums because of their songs, but these days it's all about fandoms and fansigns.
Even SHINee, they sell a lot because of fansigns............Cho YoungPil sell a lot but there's no fansign???
I don't know I just don't think it's relevant anymore, the disk daesang seems like Inkisang to me?
More like a popularity thing.

I'm hoping for the boys to get SMA tho....it's 40% sales and 30% jury...
GD will attend to so I guess no hope???????????? lmfao
But if you look at most album reviews ---- music critics don't really like GD's latest album hmmmm
Most of the time only Misconceptions series and Pink Tape were listed...


Since SportsSeoul posted this, can they give the Daesang to SHINee....just for the sake of it lol




I personally think, not getting one doesn't mean you're unsuccessful....Other than having a big fandom....the award doesn't prove anything these days.............



except MelOn they clearly stated why SHINee won.............................