Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye 2013 - Welcome 2014!

Ah time went by so fast how is it 2014 already??!

We had been blessed with tons of SHINee's new songs in 2013, I am so thankful!
In just 2013, we had been through a lot, don't you think SHINee Worlds? 

7th-9th Japanese singles, 3rd Korean full album, 5th Korean mini album also 2nd Japanese full album.
Wow SHINee and Shawols, you guys did a very very good job last year! We must not forget SM for all the opportunities they have given to SHINee --- they chose SHINee last year, I'm so proud! I got the feeling it's gonna be TVXQ! this year ^_^
Also the Japanese second arena tours, the festival tours, the amazing year end performances, I'm so proud that they're able to do everything perfectly even with their busy schedules.
Never forget how in Dream Girl and Everybody era they literally on flights back and forth from Korea to Japan to Korea everyday for showcases also music shows?

Onew's sitcom, Jonghyun composing for others, Key's musicals (3 musicals in just 2013!), Minho's drama, Taemin's WGM also featured in Henry's Trap. They're still active with solo activities even with their busy schedules!

Onew's scandals, Jonghyun's accident, Onew's injury, Taemin's WGM issues --- not everything went as planned but they managed it?

2013 was a great year --- I will never forget it.

Let's hope for a better year in 2014 --- a sneak peek -- in that newspaper ads SM had for SMTOWN artists on the 29th of December I think, for SHINee SM stated that "SHINee's hit songs parade will continue in 2014".

I don't know what is SM's plan but I think it's going to be a good one for us!

For now, we can look forward to Taemin's OST for The President & I and also Onew's OST for Miss Korea!

Happy New Year!