Saturday, February 22, 2014

news~

I was about to make a post about Onew's Law of The Jungle preview then I felt bad bc I didn't even make a post about SM The Ballad or ToHeart when both are actually more relevant ?

So yeah I decided to just put everything in a post ((as usual orz))

SM The Ballad is making a comeback with different members ((only Jonghyun is staying)). The concept this time is refreshing I love it. I love 2 of the songs Haru by Jonghyun and Chen....and Set Me Free by Taeyeon. Breath is nice yes I enjoyed watching Jonghyun and Taeyeon's performances! My opinion is --- Jonghyun's schedules every night makes his voice a bit off? I hope he is fine tho..

ToHeart --- a new project by SM and Woolim after the collaboration. Also refreshing, to see members from 2 different groups and 2 different companies collaborating? Key and Woohyun has always been bff I'm so excited to see the outcomes! These two smh.

The other 3 are pretty much quiet? Onew has his Law of The Jungle coming up but that was filmed in January yea. Minho is still with Music Core every week and Taemin..nothing for now.

So yea Onew and Taemin without active solo activities.

Ahh Onew was supposed to attend the Skechers fansign on the 20th but was replaced by Jonghyun no one actually knows the exact reason as to why he was replaced but ;u;;;

I hope he is fine/available on the 26th to attend his schedules!

But yes all of them are spotted at the SM building all the time for concert practice( I think I mean what else.. 100% confirmed it was not for comebacks lol )
SPEAKING OF CONCERTS
OMFG A REAL WORLD TOUR YES??????
Ok for now only Mexico is really confirmed...but I will just wait for SM.
People on Weibo were saying that Chile and Argentina too but let's just wait for SM
I think they have all this planned well unlike TVXQ! and Girls' Generation?
Because it seems that SHINee will join a free large scale KPOP Concert in LA on April 12th and the concert in Mexico will be in April too.

I can safely say we will get more information on this during the Seoul concert press conference.

What I meant was I think SM have the dates set for SHINee World Concert 3 World Tour...
Unlike SS5, TVXQ Catch Me or SNSD Love&Peace when they were announced later..I think SM will announce something during the press con for shinee...


I just pity sones...SNSD world tour was bleh???????? SM please they have lots of time ?? If only they reduce the amount of Japanese releases and make a proper world tour for the girls? TVXQ too...