Monday, February 10, 2014

shinee news

as usual SM will always release SHINee's news like a bomb -

lots of things happened

The release of SM The Ballad - Breath
I like it but not something I would listen to lots of times. Their voices are super nice --- I have yet listen to the other versions --- but no SHINee why would I listen them lul
Tomorrow the duet of Jonghyun and Chen will be released --- looking forward to it because it's the only song I really like from the teaser


Key on WGM Global
I don't really hold grudges over WGM, --- yes I am upset about the stuff the WGM said about Taemin but I am more upset over shawols reactions to that
Also, I think it'd be fun to see Key on WGM~ I hope he gets a nice partner --- rumored she's from AKB? Wow that'd be rly cool! ah but AKB...
It's a virtual marriage why is everyone upset ----- I'm just hoping Key would know how to behave himself...by that I mean not offend anyone with his words? 


SHINee's Surprise Vacation DVD to be released
I WANT TO CRY. There's English Sub??????? There was rumor the other day and I told myself to only buy if there's English subtitles. The release date is rather confusing which is why I didn't put it in the schedule. There are like 3-4 different dates...according to different websites. SM separated the vacations!! which is really cool to me, also there's a making film can't wait!!!


Taemin on SBS documentary (( this was yesterday's news )) 
Taemin and Kai? I don't know much about this but it looks fun!





The December boys without schedules! But let's be real --- these two were the busiest in 2009 2010 2011 ---- let's give others the spotlights~ I hope the other two got enough rest. Minho is enjoying himself going to musicals, drama filming?
Onew stans, we have Law of the Jungle in stores for us!